Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Just Another Blogspot Blog?

Yet another blog from me!

I wanted to make a new blog, but did not feel like making it in wordpress. Though I had blogs already made in blogspot, yet I made a new one, to once again experience 'making a blog' from scratch!


I had been quite happy with the services from wordpress, yet for a change I have come back to blogspot, so you shall find lots of Blogspot-Wordpress, blogging comparisions, in the days to come.


I investigate a lot in life, both online and offline. Experimenting with anything that catches my curiosity. Infact everyone does this, as it is essential to the intellectual human being, but not all care about it. De facto, even I did not care about it. But when some issues tresspass on one's security and private life, it becomes essential to push oneself to the limits, to understand and tackle the obstacles, in the best way possible. Only logical thinking and vivid discussion can help us in this. Hence my thoughts, ideas, views about stuffs in and around, shall appear here in words and phrases. Do comment, if that thought has influenced your life also.


Life, science, religion and many other aspects are a result of experiments, investigation and analysis of the torrents of clues scattered around us. I shall continue to update both blogs for sure. And I mean it. It shall not be like before, when I made some 4 different blogs in blogspot and updated none of them :D


Then I went for wordpress, which had this in built blog stats, that caught my fancy. Since then I had been there with wp and never turned back at blogspot. One thing (-) about wp was that it stripped down javascripts, without reason. I tried the google analytics script and it never worked. So back again at blogspot, so that I can continue my experiments and investigations.



After all I am human, and I too need a break from the same wp blogging environment. So, welcome to my latest blog i-novice.

No comments: