Saturday, January 12, 2008

Aware Yet Unaware : The Web2 Phenomenon

What is Web 2? I bet, many passing by these pages wouldn't be having a clue about what it is. I realised that many did not know about this phenomenon during late night chats with hostel mates, on computers, webpages, teachers, security, socializing etc. I found this article that better clarifies, everything that comes along with Web 2.0.

http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/oreilly/tim/news/2005/09/30/what-is-web-20.html


Truthfully, today, everyone is using some service or the other that has been a result of the Web 2 Phenomenon. Be it Orkut, Blogger, Wordpress, YouTube, whatever.

As it happens always, a greater number of exploits have popped out, that can literally steal your world from the services you use. Most social networking websites, store your personnel information. Leaping without looking what's ahead of you shall always land you in trouble. All about this shall form my next post. I do know somethings about this, I am just aiming at expanding it.

No comments: