Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Beginning

It was my Physics tutor, who forced me. The first thing, he told me the day I met him was, "You are weak, boy. You need to do some exercises". Well, I didn't have the time to do that, as I was caught in the waves of academics and entrance exams. But, now I do have the time, and I need to utilize the time properly. Balancing everything I want to do with my college life.

I was new to the place. Not many known faces. A new comer to the gym, with very less knowledge of the available equipments and on how and why to use them. I just kept away from them for the time being, out of fear of hurting myself. What I knew where very few exercises for the upper and lower back and the traps. Most fellas, new to the gym would be experiencing similar conditions as to mine, hopefully, looking around and trying to emulate others, trying to understand what is done for which. I am speaking about places where there ain't any gym instructors, or where there is a not good instructor.

The only thing to do is be your own instructor. There is the internet a repository for whatever you need. Any crap stuff. Then why not exercise shedules, exercise methods, exercises, and the physics behind the exercises. So dear friend, if you are planning to hit the gym made sure you have made a routine that of course doesn't interfere with your daily life work. I mean to say the one which suits you best.

So start a good routine. For routines and to know what they are visit exrx.net. or just wait for my next post.
:)

No comments: