Saturday, January 12, 2008

Diving Into Body Building

Body Building has become a new passion for me. A source of happiness, that energizes my soul. Yes, if properly done, the muscular pain,the sign of development, shall be ecstatic to you. And later when you see the results and comments from people, You will simply be floating. Many people ignore body maintenance, with the excuse of absence of time. Money is another factor. Since I have not yet stepped into money management and have not felt the necessity (free access to gym), time was the only constrain. A bit of experimenting in my first semester, left me with my answer. Going daily did not suit me. The duration was fine, but a visit 6 days a week was taxing and to some extend a hindrance.

I found the schedule that suited me best from Exercise Prescription on the Net. I also got the exercise procedures for every muscle group of the body. I went for the 3 days a week alternating shedule, involving Torso , Legs and Arms on two different days. The results you obtain shall depend on how good you 'experiment' with your body and how dedicated you are. You go once in a month and, fitness is a longer way ahead. Remember you are experimenting so don't expect it like a Registry editing, there shall be no restoration points or backup, that can undo, unless everything happened in some dream.

No comments: